I love starting my day with a perfectly brewed single cup of coffee that I make using my Keurig. Coffee is the reason I initially got my Keurig, but now I use it for a lot more. In addition to making coffee, hot tea, cider and hot cocoa, I can now make delicious brewed iced beverages.
Brew Over Ice K-cups are specially formulated for cold drinks. Like coffee, they are simple to brew. Instead of using a coffee mug, I use a 16 ounce cup that has been filled with ice. I choose the 6 ounce setting and push start. The concentrated hot liquid melts some of the ice and within a moment it’s cool and the flavor is just right.
It’s fun to keep a variety of Brew Over Ice K-cups on hand. Each person can choose exactly what they want.
- Snapple Iced Tea (Lemon, Peach, Raspberry)
- Green Mountain Coffee (Nantucket Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut)
- The Original Donut Shop Coffee Sweet & Creamy (Regular, Nutty Hazelnut)
- Vitamin Burst (Strawberry Pomegranate, Acai Berry)
- Green Mountain Naturals (Lemonade)
- Celestial Seasonings (Southern Sweet, Half & Half, Unsweetened Black, Sweet Raspberry, Sweet Peach, Sweet Lemon)
Snapple Peach Iced Tea is the beverage in the photo. The flavor was strong and authentic, very similar to what I could buy in a bottle but I get to make it at home.
Brew Over Ice K-cups make it simple to brew delicious and refreshing iced beverages.
Enter daily through the Rafflecopter form below: