Compare Cricut Explore Air and Cricut Explore One
Are you ready to get professional looking results with your crafty projects?
Do you want to be able to create the beautiful things that you imagine?
Cricut can help!
There are two different Cricut Explore cutting machines to choose from – the Explore Air and the Explore One.
Both the Air and One have these great features:
- Able to cut Paper, Vinyl, Iron-on, Craft materials, Upcycled materials, Fabric, Plastic, Thick materials and more
- Precision Cut Smart Technology
- Smart Set Dial remembers settings
- Upload your own images and fonts for free
- Cartridges work on the machine and virtually in the cloud
- Free Design Space access on PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone
In addition to those features, the Cricut Explore Air has bluetooth capabilities and dual cartridges that allow you to cut and score at the same time.
Which Cricut cutting machine would be best for you?