About: BARBAR, Inc. is based in Beverly Hills, CA and has been in operation since 2000. With over 20 years of experience as a former stylist, the company’s founder, Dominic Barbar, has applied his years of technical know-how to turn his passion into reality by creating a premium line of hair care products that simplify the hair stylist’s job.
BARBAR products utilize Mr. Barbar’s intrinsic knowledge of hair with cutting edge technology to bring the latest in hair tool innovations. BARBAR’s variety of professional quality products cover all the hair needswithout damaging a strand.
I’m all for saving money when it makes sense. There are many times when a cheaper product is just as good as a higher priced name brand product. That’s not true with hair tools. Cheap hair tools can cause short term and long term damage. The purpose of using tools is to make my hair look good, so it makes sense that I should use tools that give me a healthy and damage free look.
Barbar Hair Tools are, most definitely, high quality. I can get the looks I want without damage.
The Barbar Titanium-Ionic Flat Iron is amazing! It’s a professional quality iron that is easy for a non-professional like me to use.
The iron itself is pretty. I like the combination of red, black and silver. It even includes a thermal storage case that I can use at home or when traveling.
The 1 1/2″ titanium plates will last longer and perform better than ceramic plates. They heat up evenly without hot spots.
There is a digital LCD temperature display that’s easy to read. The iron heats up to 450°. Those of you with thick, coarse hair may want to go all the way to 450. My fine hair does well at a lower setting. The long swivel cord doesn’t get twisted in my hair.
One of my favorite features is that it can be used on wet or dry hair. There are special ionic vents that help seal in moisture even when used on wet hair. This is a great time saver.
Barbar knows how to make a fantastic flat iron!
PRIZE – BARBAR 2300 Titanium-Ionic Flat Iron 1-1/2″ – ARV $165
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Barbar on Facebook
* Follow Barbar on Twitter
* Enter the Crunchmaster giveaway (ends 5/27)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 28, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.