Oh how I wish Command had been around years ago. These fantastic products allow you to get creative with your decor without damaging the walls or whatever it is you’re wanting to hang.
The hooks and clips hold firmly. Then when it’s time for a change, they can be removed without damaging the wall. You’ll find handy uses for them throughout your home.
These new products are clear, so they are easy to blend in with your decor.
The refrigerator has traditionally been a great place to display artwork, photos and to-do lists. I’ve been frustrated that magnets just don’t work on the front of my stainless steel refrigerator. Command Fridge Clips are the perfect solution. The clear clips are easy to stick to the stainless steel. I can leave them in place for a long time or they can be removed when I want. There are easy instructions on the package to help me apply and remove them without damage.
The clear caddy is a helpful organizational tool. It affixes to the wall with the same type strips as other command products, so it will stay put when in use and can be removed later. The medium caddy is a good size for storing spices in the kitchen, nail polish or cosmetics in the bathroom or desk supplies in an office.
Whatever decor or organization project you dream up, chances are good that there is a Command Brand product that will help you achieve it!
PRIZE – 3M Command Product Assortment – ARV $25
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Command on Facebook
* Follow Command on Twitter
* Enter the Boon giveaway (ends 5/20)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 21, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.