About: Barista Bath and Body – B3 – products are formulated with organic coffee, coffee extract, essential oils and herbal extracts to maximize the therapeutic benefits of coffee. In recent years, coffee has re-emerged as a natural restorative exhibiting numerous advantageous properties. Published studies have documented the benefits of topical application of coffee and its major constituent, caffeine.
Hooray – Barista Bath and Body is back with another fabulous giveaway featuring their coffee based products.
I love the aroma of coffee. Coffee is delicious to drink and now, thanks to Barista Bath and Body, we can enjoy coffee in wonderful new ways.
The Bath and Body Essentials gift set includes:
- Room for Cream – body creme
- Pump of Flavor – body mist
- One Lump of Two – body scrub
- Froth – lip balm
The products smell fantastic. I love being surrounded by the rich aroma of coffee.
Coffee also has restorative and therapeutic qualities. I’ve heard a lot about the importance of keeping our skin pH balanced and now it makes more sense to me. The natural film that sits on top of our skin has a pH of 4.5 to 5.5. It’s slightly acidic and helps to fight off bacteria. Regular soap has an alkaline pH of 12 which can strip away our skin’s natural defenses. Coffee has a pH of 4.5 to 5. It works with your skin instead of stripping it like products with a high pH can. You can read more of the details on the Barista site.
All of these products leave my skin feeling fresh and healthy. I especially like the scrub for my rough feet and elbows.
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Barista on Twitter
* Like Barista on Facebook
* Enter the GripStic giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 24, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.