Health. Beauty. Life.
About: IT’S WHAT WE DON’T USE…in our products that make them special and unique. HBL formulations are free of most of the questionable, potentially unhealthy ingredients found in most Beauty Products, without sacrificing any of the performance that so many “healthy” products tend to give up. In fact, HBL Products, while being much healthier and higher in quality, out performs just about every product in the market today!
When it comes to hair care, I’m very particular. I don’t want to use products that can potentially cause short term or long term problems and I want my hair to look good. I read labels and research brands before trying the products.
HBL products are welcome in my home. I’m pleased that they left out the scary ingredients and I’m pleased that the products work well.
They’ve put together a fantastic prize package for 1 of you.
- Volumizing Shampoo – gently cleanses, smoothes and volumizes hair of all types. Jojoba Seed Oil moisturizes strands and improves elasticity. Keratin Amino Acids naturally repair and strengthen hair while silk protein seals and smoothes the cuticle.
- Volumizing Conditioner – smoothes, volumizes and protects hair for fuller, thicker and more manageable results. Vitamins A, B and E act as natural antioxidants as Panthenol thickens and moisturizes the hair shaft and silk protein seals and smoothes the cuticle.
- Spray Mousse – creates lift, flexible volume, texture and soft shine in an easy-to-use spray application. Panthenol plumps and moisturizes the hair shaft to make it appear thicker while Glycerin works as a humectant to keep hair moist while special resins create a soft luster.
For a long time, it seemed like all I was seeing was straight hair. Now, I’m seeing more and more women showing off their waves and curls.
This set of products can be good for anyone looking for volume. It’s especially good for curls. The shampoo and conditioner are lightweight and leave my hair feeling healthy and bouncy. It’s definitely fuller, but doesn’t feel like it’s coated in product.
The mousse is very fun. I’m used to the kind of mouse that I spray in my hand and wait for it to expand. Then I realize that, once again, I’ve gotten too much and only use part of it. With the spray, I get just what I need right where I need it. It’s much easier and my curls look great.
PRIZE – HBL Volumizing Shampoo, Volumizing Conditioner and Spray Mousse – ARV $95
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like HBL Hair Care on Facebook
* Follow HBL Hair Care on Twitter
* Enter The Mirage giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends January 23, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.