Doctor Designed Gourmet Meals
About: Say goodbye to cooking, cleaning, shopping and calorie counting… Say hello to “Gourmet Meals” provided by Bistro M.D. Our delicious meal plans take the hassle out of preparing healthy meals for the whole family. Eating healthy and losing weight has never tasted this good!
So … I was going to wait until after I had finished my week of gourmet BistroMD meals to post this giveaway, but I am way too excited to wait ;) I’ll post updates and more pictures later to let you know how it’s going.
That picture on the top on the red plate is my actual BistroMD lunch. It’s their tri-color cheese tortellini served with a vodka sause and vegetables. Yes, cheese tortellini is part of this weight loss plan and the veggies were fresh and delicious. That’s a large dinner plate and there was so much food that I almost couldn’t finish all the tortellini, but I did finish it. And the meal was satisfying enough that I wasn’t tempted to indulge in an unhealthy afternoon snack.
BistroMD meals are created by chefs under a doctor’s supervision. They’re balanced gourmet meals designed to help you lose weight and be healthy.
You know how with most frozen foods the picture on the package looks absolutely nothing like what’s inside? That isn’t the case with BistroMD. You’ll want to look at the menu on their website. The food and descriptions look like what you would find at a gourmet restaurant or what you would want to cook yourself. And the food that I received looks just as good as the pictures.
They send a complete weeks’ worth of frozen food at a time – either a full 7 day week or a 5 day work-week. The plan includes everything you’ll need – no extra fruit,veggies, dairy or protein need to be purchased and added in. Each meal has simple heating instructions for the oven or microwave.
They recommend drinking lots of water to keep hydrated and give guidelines in case you’d like other beverages. I can drink a couple of cups of coffee a day while following the plan.
The meal plan can be individually customized based on allergies, religious needs or just basic likes and dislikes.
I’ll post more updates later, but already I am totally impressed with BistroMD. The food is fantastic and I’m totally excited about the meals the I have coming up.
This isn’t just good diet food. This is good food!
PRIZE – BistroMD would like to give a 7 day meal plan to 1 of you (ARV $159.95)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Comment about BistroMD ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what is listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like BistroMD on Facebook
* Follow BistroMD on Twitter
* Enter the An Apple A Day giveaway (ends 3/19)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends March 20, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.