Truffle Assortment: This delicious assortment of egg shaped truffles has all the colors and fresh flavors of spring! First is our pretty pink Maraschino Cherry Truffle drizzled in milk chocolate. Next is our Dark Chocolate Coconut Cream Truffle. My personal favorite is the robin’s egg blue Blueberry Truffle, with fresh blueberries mixed into the white chocolate center. Fresh toasted pecans peek out of a cracked Milk Chocolate Pecan Truffle. Last, is a decadent Banana’s Foster Truffle filled with banana cream and caramel, yum!
Don’t those truffles look and sound delicious?!?! They are beautiful and each one has a unique look – no need to cut them open to see what’s inside. I think I hear that Dark Chocolate Coconut Cream Truffle calling my name!
In addition to truffles, Calabasas Candy Co. creates a beautiful assortment for other treats including marshmallows and caramels. They really pay attention to the appearance and taste.
The caramels are fabulous and unlike any other caramels I’ve tried!
I’m not normally a caramel person. When I think of caramels, I think of the little square candies and jars of ice cream topping that I can get at the grocery store. I know lots of people like these, but I never developed a taste for them.
Calabasas Candy Co. caramels are different. They’re artisan created with fresh ingredients that I wouldn’t normally expect in a caramel. Here are a few of their current flavors:
- Dark Chocolate Pecan
- Lemon Zest
- Chocolate Fleur de Sel
They don’t just add in flavoring, they use real ingredients. You’ll find fresh strawberries, organic lavender, hand-grated lemon zest and fresh brewed coffee on the ingredient lists. As you can imagine, the flavor is wonderful.
Calabasas Candy Co. creates beautiful and tasty treats!
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Calabasas Candy Co. on Facebook.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE – When you like the Calabasas Candy Facebook page, you can get a free 1/4 lb. caramel bar with any purchase.
PRIZE – Calabasas Candy Co. would like to give a Truffle Sampler to 1 of you (ARV $24)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Like Calabasas Candy Co. on Facebook
* Enter the Paper Coterie giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 8, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.