About: From generation to generation, and from Sweden to you. Our clogs were first made in Smaland, in the southern region of Sweden, over 150 years ago. For six generations, the clog manufacturing process has passed from parent to child, and the best practices have been preerved and refined to make the clogs we offer today.
Aren’t these clogs adorable?!?!
Cape Clogs does make traditional, solid color slip on clogs, but they also make some very fun ones. Usually, I opt for plain and basic, but not this time. As soon as I saw the Pippi high heels, I knew I had to have them.
The Pippi sandals are available in navy or red with white polka dots.The upper is genuine leather and the soles are traditional alder wood. There is nice tread on the bottom that keeps me from slipping and helps me avoid making too much noise when I walk into a quiet room.
The clogs are available in European sizes. They have a handy size chart to help you get a good fit. Mine are absolutely perfect. They were comfortable the very first time I slipped them on without any break in period needed. The angle is just right and I get the support that I need.
I’ve been wearing these with jeans and capris. They would also be really cute with the right dress or skirt.
The quality is excellent. Cape Clogs obviously knows how to make fabulous clogs!
1 Grand Prize – Choice of Cape Clogs for women or girls (excluding Mademoiselle, Vasa boots and cow and pony) – ARV $110
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Cape Clogs on Facebook
* Follow Cape Clogs on Twitter
* Enter the Oxylent ~ Camelbak Giveaway (ends 6/29)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 30, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.