About: Once the biggest bully on Sand Dusty reef, McFinn, a blacktip reef shark, renounced his bullying ways when the Undersea Friends showed him the virtues of helping and caring for others. The vision of Captain McFinn and Friends is to inspire children to make a difference by doing their very best. Each adventure will show that by working together and taking responsibility for our actions and our environment, we can make the world a better place to live in, one child (and fish) at a time.
Anti-bullying is quite a trendy topic. It’s good that this important issue is getting so much coverage. Unfortunately, much of it is too little, too late. Most of what we hear aims to help victims be strong and stand up to bullies. This is good, but it would be much better his they hadn’t been victimized in the first place.
Captain McFinn is different. These books really get to the root of the problem. It’s much better to prevent bullying than to deal with it’s ugly aftermath.
Captain McFinn and his friends will help teach your kids how to be kind and respectful. Kids will learn the importance of empathy and taking responsibility for their own actions.
The set of 3 books is great. The characters and stories are cute. The illustrations are bright and cute. Kids will want to read them again and again.
Kids, parents and teachers will also want to check out the fun on Captain McFinn‘s website.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Captain McFinn on Facebook.
PRIZE – Set of 3 Captain McFinn Books – ARV $30
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Captain McFinn on Facebook
* Enter the TruKid Natural Skin Care giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends July 1, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.