Cascade Ice Water
Yum! Cascade Ice Water is tasty and
- Sodium Free
- Caffiene Free
- Gluten Free
There are 40 different flavors to choose from – enough variety to drink it every day without worrying about your taste buds getting bored. I got to try out 4 of their top sellers:
- Organic Lemon Zest – 0 calories, 0 grams of sugar, no carbs
- Blueberry Watermelon – 2 calories, 0 grams of sugar, no carbs
- Apple-Tini – Cocktail Mixer
- Pomegranate Berry – 2 calories, 0 grams of sugar, no carbs
The first thing I noticed is that these do not taste like diet drinks at all – no funky aftertaste, just fabulous flavor!
My favorites are the two 2 calorie flavors that I tried. I was expecting them to be water with a hint of flavor, but the flavor is strong and delicious. I had to double check the label to make sure they really only had 2 calories.
The zero calorie Organic Lemon Zest is good as is for people who like flavored sparkling waters. I prefer more flavor, so I added this one to juice. It give the juice an extra flavor boost and some fun bubbles.
You can drink Cascade right out of the bottle or you can have fun making mixed drinks. They have some recipes for non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages online or you can get creative and come up with your own.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Cascade Ice Water on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
PRIZE – Cascade would like to give a case of 24 beverages to 1 of you (ARV $32)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Cascade Ice Water on Twitter
* Like Cascade Ice Water on Facebook
* Enter the Barielle giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 1, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.