Creatively Ever After
A Path to Innovation
by Alicia Arnold
Pub. date 8/14/11
Description: In answer to the creativity crisis, Creatively Ever After draws upon a simple fable to teach the critical skill of creative problem solving. While leaders worldwide identify innovation as critical for organizations to prosper, the underlying skill of creativity, vital to innovation, is overlooked. This gap leaves us poorly equipped to contribute to innovation efforts. The good news is creativity can be taught!
Written by Alicia Arnold, Creatively Ever After uses a look into the land of Nursery Rhyme and the characters Jack and Jill to teach the scientifically proven Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving Process (CPS). Using CPS, Jack and Jill confront their lifelong challenge of conquering the hill.
Creatively Ever After is a quick read that is packed with practical advice.
The book is specifically written to be used as a way to develop problem solving skills by shifting to a different way of thinking in the workplace. Creativity is definitely an asset in job situations.
But … this same Creative Problem Solving Process can definitely be applied to regular, everyday personal issues. The skills can help your family function more smoothly and they can help you plan for and work towards family goals.
PRIZE – The publicist would like to give Creatively Ever After to 1 of you (ARV $16)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Tales to Play Board Game giveaway (ends 9/6)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 7, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.