Looking for an easy way to find a gift for a special someone? Dakota’s Personalized Gifts can help.
They have a beautiful assortment of things you would expect (frames, mugs, t-shirts, aprons…) And they have a great selection of unique items that can please even the “hard to shop for” people on your list.
Dakota’s Personalized Gifts is organized well, so that you can find something nice even if you don’t know what you’re shopping for. You can find gifts for him, her or baby. You can shop by occasion – holiday, birthday, graduation or wedding. And you can shop by the type of gift.
I can usually come up with a gift for the women on my list pretty easily. It’s the guys that I often have a hard time coming up with something they’ll like that also has a personal touch. Fortunately, Dakota’s had many items that the guys I know would love.
The Personalized Rosewood SpotOn Hunting Knife with LED is beautiful and can be engraved with a name or initials. It’s got a 4 inch blade that locks into place and a little white LED light that you can swing out to use when needed.
I am not a “knife person” so wasn’t sure about how practical the LED light would be and almost went with their other pretty rosewood knife without a light. But I asked my son what he thought, and he said that, of course, he needed an attached LED light. He then proceeded to pull his other knife and a separate LED light out of his pocket. I had no idea he carried both. After that demonstration, I ordered the knife with the LED.
The knife is beautiful. It’s a keeper – not just a novelty item with a name on it. The knife is heavy and well-balanced. It’s got a comfortable grip and is easy to use. The LED is really powerful and bright – perfect to help out with chores and projects.
A personalized gift is a great way to let someone know you care when you give it to them. And they’ll also be reminded of your thoughtfulness when they use the gift in the years to come.
DEAL ALERT – You can use a coupon code for extra savings.
10OFF50 for $10 off when you spend $50
15OFF75 for $15 off when you spend $75
GRD-OCT31 for free ground shipping when you spend $35
PRIZE ALERT – Dakota’s Personalized Gifts would like to give a $50 Gift Certificate to 1 of you.
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about something you would like to get from Dakota’s Personalized Gifts***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Enter the Gingerista Giveaway (ends 10/11)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 12, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.