Many of you are probably already familiar with Dave’s Gourmet and their world famous Insanity Sauce. I knew that they made a variety of hot sauces, but wasn’t aware that they also make gourmet pasta sauce.
The pasta sauces are excellent for non-insane wimps like me! OK… one of them is too spicy for me, but the other 5 are safe.
- Butternut Squash – squash, garlic, onions, roasted red pepper
- Masala Marinara – classic marinara with masala spices, lime and coconut
- Organic Roasted Garlic and Sweet Basil – tomatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and sweet basil
- Organic Red Heirloom – heirloom tomatoes, garlic and herbs
- Spicy Heirloom Marinara – heirloom tomatoes and spicy red peppers
- Mushroom – porcini and shitake mushrooms, garlic, sherry, cream and sage
These gourmet sauces are just amazing. It’s obvious that they contain high quality ingredients and the flavors are blended just perfectly.
Normally, when I use sauce out of a jar, that’s just a starting point for me. I end up adding all sorts of extra ingredients so that the sauce that ends up on the table is nothing like what originally came out of the jar. Dave’s Gourmet is perfect as is.
The pasta dish in the picture is regular, cheap spaghetti with the thick and rich Masala Marinara. I put some tasty sauteed trumpet mushrooms on top, but the dish would have been fine with just pasta and sauce. The flavor of the Masala Marinara is a unique treat. Pasta is an easy way to use it, but it would also be great in other chicken, rice or veggie recipes.
PRIZE – Dave’s Gourmet would like to give a 2-pack of pasta sauce to 1 of you – choice of Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce or Organic Red Heirloom Pasta Sauce (ARV $18)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Dave’s Gourmet on Twitter
* Like Dave’s Gourmet on Facebook
* Enter The Medium Next Door giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 5, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.