About: NASA explored earlier concepts of color change for its space program back in the ‘70s and ‘80s, but Del Sol further developed and expanded this technology, engineering its own proprietary Spectrachrome® color-changing crystals that are found in all Del Sol products today. Del Sol’s color-changing crystals are harvested from the sunniest, most colorful places on the planet and then engineered for use on more than 21,000 color-changing retail items.
Much like a flower that blossoms in the sun’s rays, Del Sol’s exclusive Spectrachrome® crystals open and unfold upon exposure to sunlight; revealing their hidden colors.
Del Sol is soooo much fun! Just step into the sun and vibrant colors instantly appear.
They have clothing and accessories for men, women and kids. Everything looks great as is, but you get an extra pop of color when sunlight hits the materials.
I am fascinated that they were able to perfect a technique that actually works in so many different materials – soft t-shirts, hard hair clips, liquid nail polish…. And, yes, it really does work, unlike those mood rings I got when I was a kid that were never anything but black no matter how happy I was…
The women’s long sleeve Water Color Butterfly Tee is beautiful. When you’re indoors or in the shade, you’ll see a pretty black butterfly with blue accents. When sunlight hits the fabric, bright yellow, red, purple and green appear. It’s fun and pretty.
The hair accessories are fun for women and girls. They’re clear without sunlight and brightly colored with sunlight. There are simple designs that would be fine for the office and there are playful butterflies and flowers. You can choose from barrettes, clips, ponies and headbands. The plumeria clips are fun and very comfortable to wear. They stay put without tugging.
Nail polish is available in lots of fun colors – pinks, oranges, purples, greens…. Some even have glittery sparkles. This is the Metal Mania polish. Indoors it looks silver in the bottle. When you first put it on, it is almost clear with a little sparkle. When sunlight hits it, the color is warm and pretty – perfect for a summer day!
Del Sol color changing products are a great way to add some fun to your day!
WHERE TO BUY – Del Sol products are available online and in retail stores.
PRIZE – Choice of Del Sol T-Shirt – ARV $25
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Del Sol on Facebook
* Follow Del Sol on Twitter
* Enter the Louie Season 2 DVD giveaway (ends 6/21)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 23, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.