About: Dilly Diaper Cakes is the premier design studio in the Chicagoland Area that specializes in creating designer diaper cakes for new and/or expectant parents. Dilly Diaper Cakes marries modern style and practicality in carefully crafted diaper cakes using only luxury baby products that discriminating parents appreciate and love. Dilly Diaper Cakes offers exquisite and stylish handcrafted gifts that are not only unique and adorable but, practical too!
These diaper cakes are just adorable. Yes, diapers can be adorable.
New parents want cute gifts for their babies and they also need all the practical stuff – diaper cakes are a fun way to give a gift that is both cute and practical. And since they look fabulous, they’ll make the new parents happy and are great for giving at a baby shower.
Dilly Diaper Cakes has designs to suit a variety of styles. There are gender neutral cakes and cakes for boys, girls and twins. Most of the cakes are for newborns, but they’ve got a cute one with size 4 jeans diapers that would be fun for a 1st birthday. Each cake is made of layers of diapers and has other fun goodies attached.
One of the Dilly favorites is the Morgan Cake in the top photo. It comes in the white/chocolate version as pictured that can work for a boy or girl and a pink/chocolate version that’s nice and girly. The cake is made of the following yummy ingredients:
- 70 Pampers Swadlers Diapers (sizes 1-2)
- JellyCat Edward Bear – super soft and cuddly!
- 2 Organic Cotton Burp Pads – white or pink
- erbaorganics Diaper Cream
- erbaorganics Baby Lotion
- erbaorganics Baby Body Wash
- erbaorganics Baby Shampoo
The cake is beautiful and is obviously ‘baked’ with care. It’s put together so nicely that it will be hard to take the first ‘slice.’ But … the new parents will use and appreciate this thoughtful gift.
And the people at Dilly know how to pack the diaper cakes so that they arrive safely. I was really impressed with their packing. My box really took a beating on it’s way to my house, but the cake inside was perfect and not damaged from the rough handling in transit. The cake is wrapped in pretty tulle and tied with a big ribbon. Then they wrap it tightly with lots of bubble wrap that gives it plenty of cushion.
You can have a cake shipped directly to the new parents for a fun surprise. Or you can have it shipped to yourself and then deliver it in person. Either way, the gift will be an appreciated welcome for the new little one.
PRIZE ALERT – Dilly Diaper Cakes would like to give a Morgan Cake to 1 of you – white or pink (ARV $125)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Dilly Diaper Cakes***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Like Dilly Diaper Cakes on Facebook
* Follow Dilly Diaper Cakes on Twitter
* Subscribe to the Dilly Diaper Cakes newsletter
* Enter the Photo Notebook giveaway (ends 9/29)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 30, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.