Disney Consumer Products
I have loved Disney characters ever since I was a little girl. It’s fun to see all of their new and innovative products. And they’ve got some great things for summer fun!
Disney Crayola Color Wonder Marker and Coloring Pad
These are fun fun fun and …. they are mess free! The special Wonder Paint pens allow little artists to make paint beautiful colors only on the special Color Wonder paper. The colors won’t get on hands, walls, fabric, important family heirlooms…… They’ve got a variety of sets available with favorite Disney characters including Princesses, Toy Story and more. The sets come with a coloring pad and Wonder Paints. It’s great to be able to let kids have artistic fun without the stress of a mess. you can find these sets at Toys ‘R Us, Target and Walgreens.
And, of course, the kids need swimwear for summer! You can find different styles at a variety of stores. That cute pink princess suit is available at Target. And the boys’ Buzz Lightyear set is available at Costco. The kids were so excited to play in their new suits. They look great and I think it’s wonderful that the boys’ sets include swim shirts for more sun protection.
Disney also has fun toys for kids to play with in and out of the water. The very fun Princess Water blaster is sold as a set of 2 at the Disney Store. The also carry other coordinating toys – Musical Bubble Wand, Super Bubble Maker, Paddle Ball Set and Swim Goggles
PRIZE ALERT – Disney Consumer Products would like to give a Color Wonder Marker Set to 1 of you (ARV $9.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, leave a comment about a favorite Disney Character ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter the 100 Perfect Pairings giveaway (ends 7/5)
* Enter another one of my current giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on July 6, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.