Food Should Taste Good
Yes, it’s true. Food should taste good! It’s a simple, but amazing concept!
Food Should Taste Good takes high quality ingredients and puts them into the chips. The flavor is a part of the chip, itself – not just a ‘flavor’ that coats the outside of the chip and ends up on your hands, your clothing and elsewhere. The chips are delicious and a treat to eat.
And it’s nice to see the details of what goes into the chips and what they leave out of the chips. You can check their site and the packages for specific details on each of the varieties – good things like Gluten Free, Lactose Free, All Natural, Kosher, No MSG …
Food should taste good has some ‘regular’ flavors and some more unique ones. I have eaten their chips before and was happy to try out a sampling of 4 of their newest flavors.
- Yellow Corn – a classic tortilla chip that’s lightly cooked in sunflower oil
- Lime – made with real lime juice
- Potato & Chive – tastes like a potato, but is thick like a tortilla chip
- Cinnamon – excellent cinnamon flavor
Each of the flavors is excellent. The lime was the first to go in my house – straight out of the bag with no dip or salsa. The yellow corn was great for nachos loaded with beans, cheese and other good stuff and then topped with mango/peach salsa. I only got a small taste of the Potato Chive before the kids finished off the bag. The cinnamon is unique and wonderful – kind of like a dessert due to the cinnamon, but it’s not sugary or filling like a dessert.
DEAL ALERT – You can join their fan club to get an instant $1 off coupon. And you can even email a coupon to a friend.
WHERE TO BUY – Food Should Taste Good chips are available in retail stores and cases can be purchased at a discount at Amazon.
PRIZE ALERT – Food Should Taste Good would like to give 1 of my readers a sample box of their 4 newest flavors – yellow corn, lime, potato & chive and cinnamon – ARV $15
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out Food Should Taste Good and comment with what you’d like to try***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my new button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by a reader
* Join the Food Should Taste Good Fan Club (it’s free & they’ll give you a coupon)
* Follow Me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on December 26th, 2009 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.