About: The company is the brainchild of Chandra McLaughlin and Jessica Jones, two new moms who traded the corporate world for the kitchen to bring you an update on an American classic: the gingerbread cookie. Based in Mount Kisco, New York, this independent operation churns out hand-frosted, homemade ginger experiences that are baked from scratch. They’re made from a family recipe that’s been passed down for more than 50 years, out of ingredients that are of the highest quality, frosted by hand, and packaged in eco-friendly materials.
The first thing you’ll notice about these cookies is how adorable they are! There are adults (Harry and Harriet), boy and girl kiddos, dogs, cats and fish. You can order one of their off the rack sets or you can put together a customized assortment to represent your family or to give as a gift or use as party or wedding favors. You can even customize the frosting colors.
Each cookie is individually packaged for freshness and they arrive in a lovely gift box.
As cute as they are, I finally managed to convince myself that it was ok to eat them ;) And they are amazingly delicious.
When I’ve had store bought gingerbread cookies, they’re typically hard and dry. When I bake my own cookies, they’re soft and moist. Gingerista cookies are soft and moist – just like something I would bake myself (except their’s are much cuter than mine would be.)
Gingerista makes cookies that are beautiful and tasty – a perfect treat that you can proudly give as a gift or serve to guests.
PRIZE ALERT – Gingerista would like to give a Fall cookie sampler to ***2*** of you (ARV $25)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Gingerista***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Follow Gingerista on Twitter
* Like Gingerista on Facebook
* Enter the AZO/Vera Bradley giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 11, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.