Last summer I reviewed some fun Headchefs cooking utensils. Each character brings fun and whimsy to the kitchen. They’re designed for children ages 3 and up. Yes, I think they’re fun for adults, too!
The Headchefs tools and cooking adventure books are made to encourage kids to enjoy cooking and eating nutritious foods.
There are 3 hardcover books in the series.
- The Peace of Pizza – People everywhere take pride in their pizza. But when the battle over who’s pizza is best turns into a “Food fight” of epic proportions, the Headchefs are called into action to prevent a worldwide Pizza War! The gang jumps in and saves the day just before it’s too late!
- Mac and Cheese – There’s trouble in Paradise when King Macadamiahulahula, “King Mac” for short, refuses to eat anything but Macaroni and Cheese. Surfs up for the Headchefs as they are called in to bring balance back to the kingdom and to King Mac’s diet before he pops out of tightening grass skirt.
- Santa’s Favorite Cookie – It’s Christmas Eve and Little Timmy is too ill to make Santa his cookies. To raise Timmy’s spirits, the Headchefs go on a mission to the North Pole to discover Santa’s favorite Cookies and deliver them back to Timmy before Christmas passes.
They all look cute, so I had a hard time deciding which one to get. I ended up choosing Santa’s Favorite Cookie since it’s just about time to start thinking about holiday baking.
The book starts out with a sweet story that will help kids focus on the joy of giving this holiday season. The illustrations are bright and fun. It makes it easy to imagine the Head Chefs running around the house and then heading off to the North Pole.
After the story are cookie recipes with clear, kid-friendly instructions. There are classics like sugar cookies, shortbread and gingerbread cookies. There is also a carrot cake cookie that looks good.
The Cooking Adventure Series books are a great way to encourage imaginations and to have some fun in the kitchen. A book and some kitchen tools would be a lovely gift!
PRIZE – Cooking Adventure Book – choice of Peace of Pizza, Mac and Cheese or Santa’s Favorite Cookie (ARV $15)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Comment with which of the 3 books you would like to get ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Headchefs on Facebook
* Follow Headchefs on Twitter
* Enter the Dove giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 25, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.