About: It’s a one-of-kind website that allows you to personally collect and manage all of your recipes, even those you find on other websites. It’s also a community for those who are nuts about food and recipes. So it’s a super way for finding great recipes and sharing yours.
Recipe Nut is fabulous and free! You can use it as your own personal recipe box to organize your recipes and link to others that you like. You can even browse recipes that others have posted and save the ones you like and follow other users that you enjoy. The site is organized well and set up for easy sharing via Twitter, Facebook and email. You can have fun with the recipes and make social connections with the community, if you’d like to.
The good people at Hormel have sponsored the site and are keeping it clutter free, so that the focus is on the recipes and the community. You will find many recipes using their products, but it’s open to all types of foods and can be your one stop shop for finding and organizing all of your recipes.
Recipe Nut is having a Facebook contest between now and October 11th. You can check out the details and enter on their Facebook page for your chance at nearly $2,000 in prizes.
They’ve also put together a fun prize package for 1 of you that will include:
- RecipeNut Oven Mitt
- Hormel® chili with beans
- Hormel® premium chunk chicken breast
- Hormel® pepperoni minis
- Hormel® real crumbled bacon bits
- Hormel® Natural Choice® deli meat full value product coupon
- Hormel® Always Tender® pork product coupon
My family loves Hormel products. We’ve even been to the Spam Museum and thoroughly enjoyed it. They have products that are good as is and ones that are great for using in recipes. The favorite prize package item in our house is definitely the Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon Bits – full of real flavor and a great topping for all kinds of foods.
COUPONS – You can print out coupons for Hormel products.
PRIZE ALERT – Hormel would like to give a prize package to 1 of you – includes products listed above (ARV $30)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about a Recipe Nut recipe that looks good to you***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Like Recipe Nut on Facebook (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Recipe Nut on Twitter
* Enter the Hurry Up! Game giveaway (ends 10/9)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 10, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.