Gluten Free Cookies
About: In the Veneto region of Italy, a family-owned bakery creates our very special organic, gluten free cookies. The cookies are baked in small batches, the ingredients are mixed by hand and a unique and delicate process hides the filling in the center of the cookie before baking. Take a sensorial journey to a real Italian bakery and feel special when you reach for your favorite gluten free cookie.
Don’t those cookies look good?!?!
The people at Jovial understand that it takes good ingredients and good techniques to make a tasty cookie. And these cookies are definitely tasty.
There are 3 different varieties of gluten free filled cookies.
- Fig Fruit Filled
- Chocolate Vanilla Cream
- Chocolate Chocolate Cream
Each one is delicious and I never would have guessed that they are gluten free. The flavor and texture is great, so it didn’t feel like anything was missing without the gluten.
Normally, chocolate is my first choice, so I assumed that the Chocolate Chocolate Cream would be my favorite. I tried those first and they were very good. The cookies themselves are crispy and the filling is creamy and full of flavor.
Then I tried the Fig Fruit Filled and they are amazing. The cookies are a little softer and the flavor of the figs is fresh and sweet – delicious! This may be the first time that my favorite flavor variety is not chocolate.
Jovial filled cookies are great for anyone, whether you’re on a gluten free diet or not.
PRIZE – Jovial Foods would like to give an organic gluten free prize package to **2** of you – Chocolate Cream Chocolate Cookies, Vanilla Cream Chocolate Cookies and Dairy Free Fig Fruit Filled Cookies (ARV $14)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Jovial on Twitter
* Like Jovial on Facebook
* Enter the Tropical Traditions giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 26, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.