Keys to the Kingdom
A Novel of Suspense
by Senator Bob Graham
Pub. date 6/7/11
Description: July 6th The congressional inquiry into the 9/11 attacks left several secrets unanswered. The top three are Saudi Arabia’s full role in the preparation for and the execution of the plot; the Kingdom’s willingness and capacity to collaborate in future terrorist actions against the United States; and why this and the prior administration conducted a cover-up that thus far has frustrated finding the answers to the first two questions.
I’m familiar with Bob Graham’s political career. He was in the US Senate for 18 years and was also a two term governor of Florida. He has continued to remain active since he retired from public service.
Keys to the Kingdom is fiction, but Senator Graham has written about what he knows. The fictional story is filled with real life references to current events that give the novel a realistic feel as he goes back and forth between fiction and reality.
The book is entertaining and full of action. It will be especially appealing to people who like politics and international intrigue.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like the author on Facebook.
PRIZE – The publicist would like to give Keys to the Kingdom to 1 of you (ARV $25.99)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like the author on Facebook
* Enter The Mommy MD Guide giveaway (ends 7/8)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends July 9, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.