Laura’s Wholesome Junk Food
Wholesome snacks developed by a medical doctor with your health in mind
About: Dr. Laura grew up making healthy cookie recipes with her mom and each healthy treat made by Laura’s is based on tasting great and also being guilt free. Her passion is making healthy cookies for everyone to enjoy.
In addition to her yummy, sweet & healthy treats, look for more healthy cookie recipes in Dr. Laura’s cookbook, The Wholesome Junk Food Cookbook.
I love the idea of eating foods developed by a doctor (as long as they taste good!)
Fortunately, this doctor knows how to make food from wholesome ingredients that also tastes fantastic. The Wholesome Junk Food has:
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Trans Fats
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- No Cholesterol
The ingredients are things that I like to use in my own baking – rolled oats, fruit, nuts … I was happy to see the phrase “non-GMO” in the ingredient list.
Here are some of the yummy varieties available:
- Cranberry Breakfast Bite-Lettes
- Xtreme Chocolate Fudge
- Mint Double Fudge (my favorites!)
- Cole’s Cashew Chocolate Chip
- Anna-Banana Split
The cookie bites are the perfect size for snacking and are packed full of flavor. They’re so moist that it’s almost like eating cookie dough. Eating one of these cookies gives me that same pleasure I get from sneaking a spoonful of cookie dough out of the bowl!
Several of the varieties are gluten free. You can check individual products for other dietary information (Kosher, vegan …).
It’s wonderful to be able to eat satisfying treats made from good ingredients!
PRIZE – Laura’s Wholesome Junk Food would like to give 2 tubs of Cranberry Breakfast Bite-Lettes to 1 of you (ARV $12)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Laura’s on Twitter
* Like Laura’s on Facebook
* Enter the TruKid Sunscreen giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 29, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.