About: LunchBots are a healthy alternative to plastic containers for packing lunch to go. Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, LunchBots do not leach chemicals like plastic does. Eco-friendly and reusable means saving money and the environment.
I’m very concerned about the chemicals and toxins that were are regularly exposed to and am making the effort to use products that are better for us and for the environment. My family switched over to stainless steel for our water bottles a long time ago and I’m happy that there is now also a stainless steel alternative to plastic snack and food containers.
LunchBots has put together some helpful information on why we should avoid plastics…. especially plastics that are going to come in contact with our food. LunchBots are made from durable stainless steel and are independently tested for lead – yes, they are lead free.
There are 4 different LunchBot containers available:
- Uno – Blue lid, open compartment that’s good for sandwiches
- Duo – Orange lid, 2 sections with a center divider
- Eco – Green lid, larger size
- Pico – Yellow lid, center divider, smaller size
The Duo is fabulous! The lid stays on securely and I love having the center divider keep my food separated. The stainless steel is much easier to keep clean than plastic containers – no stains, no odors, no funky taste, no worries about icky stuff remaining on the plastic….
PRIZE ALERT – LunchBots would like to give a stainless steel lunch container to ***3*** of you – choice of style (ARV $12.99-16.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with which one of the LunchBots you would most like to have**
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan/Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Fan/Like LunchBots on Facebook
* Follow LunchBots on Twitter
* Subscribe to the LunchBots newsletter
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter my Mrs. Renfro’s Salsa giveaway
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on May 21, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize. If no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.