About: Mohawk Home, the rug division of Mohawk Industries, is the largest manufacturer of area rugs, indoor and outdoor mats, and washable rugs in the United States.
Because we participate in a fashion industry, Mohawk Home employs a team of design professionals specifically recruited for their expertise in textiles and floor covering innovation. With a commitment to relevance in style we are continuously creating trend setting designs and constructions as well as updating timeless classics.
A rug can completely transform the look of a room, protect your flooring and keep your feet warm.
Mohawk Home has a beautiful selection of high quality rugs to suit any decor. There are traditional and modern designs in light, dark, neutral or bold colors. There are small and large rugs and runners that can be used indoors and out.
Usually, I consult the family when choosing something big for the house. It’s important that everyone feels comfortable in the house and enjoys the way it looks. This time, it wasn’t necessary to get additional opinions. As I browsed around the different Mohawk Home Rugs that are available online, I found the perfect one for us.
One glance at the Myesha Rug that is sold by Kohl’s and I knew this this was the one. I did show it to the family afterwards and they agreed.
The traditional style pattern is intricate and has rich bold colors. It is a nice mix of light and dark colors, so it looks luxurious without overpowering the room.
It looks beautiful in the photograph, but the picture really doesn’t do it justice. It’s even better in person when you can see the details and texture up close.
I’m very impressed with this Mohawk Home rug. The quality is excellent. It’s even better than I expected. This is a rug that we will enjoy having in our home for years and years.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can follow Mohawk Home on Facebook, like them on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube channel. When you go to their Facebook page by 12/31, you can enter their $1,000 sweepstakes.
WHERE TO BUY – Mohawk Home Rugs are available at retailers including Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Target, Lowe’s, Bed, Bath & Beyond and more.
PRIZE – Mohawk Rug – choice of rug up to size 5′ x 8′ and up to a $400 value
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Mohawk Home on Twitter
* Like Mohawk Home on Facebook
* Subscribe to the Mohawk Home YouTube Channel
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends December 3, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.