Renfro Foods has been around for 71 years. The company has grown and the family is still involved with the business. They’ve succeeded due to hard work and consistent high quality products.
We like eating salsa regularly and it’s always a good choice to serve at parties. Mrs. Renfro’s has one salsa in particular that is just perfect for Halloween –
The ghost pepper takes on many forms – pepper spray, hand grenades, smoke bombs… and now salsa! Made from the hottest pepper in the world, our Ghost Pepper Salsa will frighten your taste buds and leave you screaming for more. We dare you to give it a try… this Ghost Pepper Salsa is scary hot!
This salsa is hot… very hot. I’m a wimp, so I stay away from Ghost Peppers. My kids, on the other hand, LOVE the hot stuff and they love Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa. It’s got the heat and (they say) it’s also got excellent flavor. I’m just going to trust them on this while I enjoy Mrs. Renfro’s other products.
I’ve had many Mrs. Renfro’s products in the past and have been pleased with every one of them. This time I sampled:
- Peach Salsa
- Corn Relish
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
The Peach Salsa just may be my favorite, so I had to get it again this time. It’s just as good as I remembered. The peach taste really comes through and it’s got just a little bit of heat. It’s very versatile. I can use it with chips, as a marinade or in other recipes.
Corn Relish is an old fashioned treat. It looks pretty and tastes delicious. The Nacho Cheese Sauce is yummy right out of the jar or can be heated up.
All of the salsas, relishes and sauces are reasonably priced. You can enjoy them on regular days and they’re impressive enough to serve to party guests.
Renfro Foods does a great job of packaging their salsas so they will ship safely. They accept mix and match orders in multiples of 4 (4, 8, 12 ….) to fit in their specially made boxes. Your gourmet foods will be protected in transit and delivered in good condition – black cat, not included…;)
PRIZE – Renfro Foods would like to give a 4 pack to **3** of you – choice of varieties (ARV $13)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Mrs. Renfro’s on Twitter
* Like Mrs. Renfro’s on Facebook
* Enter The Late Interiors giveaway (ends 9/24)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 25, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.