About: From the olive groves of Italy to the warm inland valleys of California, our founder, Nicolo Musco, brought an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality to the business of olives. Our heritage is rich and our vision remains just as strong as the day Nicolo determined to make it in America.
When I was a kid, my favorite thing about Thanksgiving dinner was the fact that it was somehow ok for me to put black olives on my fingertips. This kind of table behavior was not normally allowed AT ALL. I still associate olives with fun!
The name Musco Family Olive Co. was new to me. I am, however, very familiar with one of their brand names – Early California Olives. I’m pretty sure I’ve always got at least a few cans of them in the pantry. Some of you may be familiar with their other brand, Pearls. They are the same, good olives in different packaging.
My family loves a variety of olives. We enjoy them right out of the jar and as part of a recipe. I still like to play with black olives on my fingertips, but green olives are the favorites in my home.
Musco Family Olive Co. olives are reasonably priced and consistently delicious!
1 Grand Prize – 1 can Early California Fresh Cured Green Olives, 1 can Pearls Fresh Cured Green Olives, 1 can Early California Reduced Salt Black Olives, 1 can Pearls Reduced Salt Black Olives, 1 jar Early California Reduced Salt Pimiento Stuffed Olives, 1 jar Pearls Reduced Salt Pimiento Stuffed Olives,Musco Family Olive Co. can opener and olive picks (ARV $30)
3 Runner Up Prizes – Free product coupon (ARV $4)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Pearls Olives on Facebook
* Like Early California Olives on Facebook
* Enter the Ball Park Franks giveaway (ends 6/27)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 29, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.