Isn’t this unique jewelry beautiful?!?
I love the symbolism of the nest. For my mother’s nest, I chose 2 blue eggs to represent my love for my two boys. You could also get couple’s jewelry and have the eggs represent you and your honey nesting together. Whatever your personal meaning, the jewelry is lovely.
Of the Earth has rings, necklaces and bracelets that are custom made to order. You’ll have your choice of:
- Pearl Color – yes, they are real pearls!
- Number of Pearls – mine has 2, but you can order more or less
- Wire Color – silver, antique gold or antique copper
- Bird Color – silver or brass
Normally, I choose silver jewelry. With this piece, I decided to stray from my usual and went with antique copper wire to give it a more natural nest color. The chain is antique brass and the robin is silver. I love the way the different metals look with the shiny zircon blue pearls. It’s stunning and a great conversation piece.
Of the Earth jewelry would be a beautiful gift for Mother’s Day or to commemorate the birth of a child.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Of the Earth on Facebook.
PRIZE – Of the Earth would like to give a Robin’s Nest Ring to 1 of you (ARV $14)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Of the Earth on Facebook (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Community Coffee giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends April 18, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.