About: It all started with a group of passionate globe trekkers who traveled around the world in search of the finest organic superfood ingredients. We developed uniquely formulated blends, creating some of the healthiest and tastiest products on the planet. All of our items are made with passion, a strong sense of social-consciousness, and nutrients that are beneficial to your well-being. We strive to make living organically and actively much simpler. We invite you to try some of our products and superfood your day!
I’m so happy that I discovered OMG! at Natural Products Expo West this year. The company name is fun and the products are fabulous.
I’m a big fan of superfoods and their powerful nutrients and am always on the lookout for new ways to boost my families nutrition. Some of the things that I use add nutrition, but don’t offer much in the way of flavor. OMG! products taste great and enhance whatever dish I’m using them in.
My initial plan was to bake oatmeal cookies and add the Pomegranate Vitamin Powder into the recipe. When I opened the bag, I immediately noticed the wonderful aroma and the pretty pomegranate color.
I dipped my finger in to taste it – fully expecting that it wouldn’t really taste good out of the bag, but would be good in recipes. Yes, I was wrong. Very wrong. This is absolutely delicious! It’s tart from the fruit and sweet from Stevia. It tastes like fruity candy, but is really a certified organic superfood that provides me with Vitamin C, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate and other nutrients.
There are recipes available on the product packaging and their website – pancakes, smoothies, jam, fudge truffles … You can easily add either the Pomegranate or Maqui Powders to recipes that you already prepare. It does add sweetness and flavor.
I’ve also found that I really like adding them to tea. The powder dissolves well and adds all the sweetness I need with an extra flavor burst.
Organic Meets Good products are a tasty way to add flavor and nutrition to meals, snacks and beverages!
PRIZE – OMG! Pomegranate Vitamin Powder – 5 Winners – ARV $19
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Organic Meets Good on Facebook
* Follow Organic Meets Good on Twitter
* Enter the Three Senses Gourmet giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends April 9, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.