Hooray! It’s another giveaway from Organic Bug! This site really has a lot of fantastic green products. They make it easy to make wise purchasing decisions – products that are good for the earth and good for me.
Last month, I had fun reviewing their Carry Anything Anywhere Bag that is woven from recycled juice bags. They also have some handy gardening tools.
About the CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator: If you are heading out to the garden with only one tool in your hand, make it the CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator! This reptilian head is the closest thing to a universal garden tool and is like having a “steel fingernail” at your service, doing the work of your trowel, hand fork, dibble and hand hoe! For gardeners with limited bending and kneeling ability, check out the CobraHead Long Handle Weeder and Cultivator.
It’s similar to other hand tools I’ve used, but is much much better! The unique cobra-shaped head makes the tool work very efficiently. It’s pointy at the tip to get it right where you need it. The hooked shape means that I can work at an angle that is good for my wrist and hand. It can be used by both left and right handers.
The steel blade is very strong and has a non-toxic coating to keep it from rusting. The handle is made from recycled plastic and sustainable flax. It looks similar to the durable material I see in newer playgrounds and is very comfortable to grip.
PRIZE ALERT – Organic Bug would like to give 1 of you a CobraHead short handled Weeder/Cultivator (ARV $25)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with another Organic Bug product you would like to have***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Follow Organic Bug on Twitter
* Fan Organic Bug on Facebook
* Subscribe to the Organic Bug newsletter
* Enter my Crafty Chica Novel giveaway (ends 3/28)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on March 29, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.