Documenting the Beauty of Life Well Lived
About: From first steps to last night. From the smallest moment to the major milestones. From the best day ever to the worst trip ever (but we can laugh about it later), We believe time and the people we spend it with are the two most valuable things in life.
That’s why we want to help you document your favourite moments and enjoy them in new and meaningful ways. How? By turning photos and unique experiences into one-of-a-kind mementos for you, your friends, and family.
Paper Coterie has a beautiful selection of custom photo gifts. I knew the site had a personal feel to it as I browsed around the different sections to get ideas for my order. Then I looked at their About Us page and knew why. The business is personal and the people involved with Paper Coterie have given it their own personal touch.
They have a nice selection of paper products that can be personalized with your photos and text. There are books, calendars, home decor items and memory boxes.
A Memory Keeper is just what I needed. The box looks like a large book, but it opens up to a large storage compartment that is perfect for saving special collectibles.
Customizing my box was easy. They have lots of templates to choose from. I chose one that has a full size picture on the front and fun stripes on the side and back. I could have included text on the front, but decided that I would just let the picture speak for itself.
I was able to adjust the photograph to get it to look the way I wanted. Then I was able to preview all sides before finalizing my order.
The quality of the box is excellent. The colors are true and it looks just like the preview. Shipping was quick and my Memory Keeper was packaged well.
Paper Coterie products are perfect for gift giving or for keeping yourself to preserve special memories.
PRIZE – Paper Coterie would like to give prizes to **14** of you!
4 Grand Prizes – A gift code that’s good for a FREE item and FREE shipping (ARV $40)
10 Runner Up Prizes – A coupon code that’s good for a $40 merchandise credit.
The runner up prizes do not include free shipping, but the grand prizes do.
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Like Paper Coterie on Facebook
* Follow Paper Coterie on Twitter
* Enter the Angelina Ballerina giveaway (ends 9/7)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 8, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.