Hooray! It’s another PDP giveaway! Performance Designed Products does have great things available for other gaming systems (DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX 360 …), but I’m a Wii girl. I mean, ummm, the Wii is for the kids ;)
The Nerf Sports pack makes playing even more fun! The 3 piece set includes attachments for baseball, golf and tennis. It is available in 3 different colors (red, blue and black), so you can get a couple sets and play with a friend. Tennis is my favorite Wii sports game. I’m not one of those “sit on the couch and slightly move your wrist” kind of players… I am all over… much to the embarrassment of my children and the Nerf attachment gives it even more of a realistic feel.
The Nerf attachments are really easy to secure to the Wii-mote and are made very well. The Nerf portion is brightly colored and soft and squishy, but there is a solid core inside. So you don’t want your kids to be hitting each other with the attachments.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can follow PDPgaming on Twitter
PRIZE ALERT – PDP would like to give 1 of you a Nerf Sports Pack for Wii (ARV 19.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with another PDP product you would like to have***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page (2 Entries)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Follow PDPgaming on Twitter
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on March 6, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.