Hooray for Pearls – fabu little treasures from the sea!
Earlier this year I got to feature Pearl Paradise and giveaway some stunning Akoya Pearls – a black pearl necklace. The pearls are beautiful individually and even more dramatic strung together.
Now I am pleased to feature a black pearl bracelet. It is gorgeous. The pearls are 6.5 – 7mm and are graded AA+. The pearls are individually knotted on black silk. The clasp is 14k – mine is white gold, but it’s also available in yellow gold. Pearl Paradise sells this bracelet for only $112, but the appraisal that came with mine lists the value as $560!
Pearls are such a classic choice for jewelry and make an excellent gift – something to treasure now and years from now. I always love bracelets, but they also have some beautiful necklaces and earrings. And there are many pretty colors – white, pink, lavender, blue, gold and more.
Pearl Paradise has an excellent selection of high quality pearl jewelry. I’m impressed with their prices and they package the jewelry well and ship quickly.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
DEAL ALERT – Pearl Paradise offers free UPS shipping and a 90 day money back guarantee (see site for details)
PRIZE ALERT – 1 of you will win a Black Akoya Pearl Bracelet (Pearl Paradise ARV $112)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***Main Entry: For your main entry, check out Pearl Paradise and comment with another piece of jewelry you like***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my new button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by a reader
* Follow Me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
* Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on December 15th, 2009 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canadian mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification to claim the prize – if the prize is not claimed, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.