I’ve heard a lot about Senseo Coffee Pods and am happy that I got to try them. The coffee pods look like a round tea bag and contain just the right amount of coffee for a single cup.
Senseo has branded coffee brewers and some more economical brewers made by Hamilton Beach.
The Stay or Go Pod Brewer is simple and convenient. With a suggested retail price of just $29, it’s a budget friendly way to brew single cups of coffee at home.
It was really easy to get it set up and brew my first cup of coffee. I looked at the diagrams in the instruction booklet after I was ready to turn it on just to make sure I had done it correctly – I had. No assembly was required. I just needed to plug it in, add a pod and water, put my mug in position and start.
The machine brews one perfect mug of coffee at a time and automatically turns itself off when it’s done brewing. I typically use an insulated travel mug at home. If you prefer a regular mug, a simple adjustment will raise the mug up so that it’s right under the spout.
This brewer includes an 18 pack of the tasty medium roast coffee. They also have a variety of regular, decaf and flavored coffees available.
Senseo is an easy and mess-free way to brew single cups of coffee. I’m capable of drinking a pot of coffee in a day, but prefer to brew it one cup at a time for the best flavor. The coffee variety is nice, so that each family member can brew the type of coffee they want whenever they want.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Senseo on Facebook.
WHERE TO BUY – Senseo brewers are available online from the Senseo Store.
PRIZE – The publicist would like to give a Hamilton Beach® Stay or Go® Pod Brewer Set to 1 of you (ARV $29)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Senseo on Facebook
* Enter The Secret History of Rock ‘n’ Roll giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 6, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.