About: One of the most common questions I am asked is “how do you make this fudge so silky?” My answer is this, I make it with the best chocolate I can find. SilkFudge ingredients are simple, great quality chocolate, cream, butter and sugar. I make it in small four pound batches and taste each batch to make sure there isn’t any sugar grain. The fudge recipe came from my mother, who was a great candy maker. I have wonderful memories of her plates of Christmas candy that she gave out to friends and neighbors.
With some products, I wonder how they got their name. One bite of SilkFudge and it’s obvious … very obvious.
This fudge is silky and it is fantastic! This creamy goodness fills my mouth with happiness.
SilkFudge has some of the usual flavors and some more unique. I sampled the following:
- Original– This is the “Original” SilkFudge. If you like milk chocolate and want to know what pure fudge perfection is, then buy some Original SilkFudge today!
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter – We at SilkFudge acknowledge the inspiration that must have come when peanut butter and chocolate were first mixed together. It’s heavenly!
- Almond Joy – Milk chocolate fudge with almonds and coconut Sweet coconut, almonds, and a hint of coconut flavoring add excitement to our Original SilkFudge recipe.
- Orange Cream – Often compared to a creamsicle (who doesn’t love those?), this fudge takes you back to warm memories of your childhood, sitting on the porch with family and friends.
Each flavor is silky smooth and fabulous. They’re sweet (they are fudge, after all), but they don’t taste sugary and the texture isn’t at all grainy.
My favorite flavor is just what I expected – the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. I like to think of this one as an extra special peanut butter sandwich. Instead of bread, there are 2 slices of smooth SilkFudge. In between the layers there is creamy peanut butter (actual peanut butter, not a peanut flavored concoction). So … when I eat Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter SilkFudge, it’s really just like having a peanut butter sandwich. This is what I had for lunch today and it was quite delicious! ;)
SilkFudge ships quickly and packs well. My fudge arrived wrapped nicely in a lovely gift box. The fudge would be great to give as a gift or to serve for guests.
PRIZE – SilkFudge 4-Pack – choice of flavors – ARV $24
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like SilkFudge on Facebook
* Follow SilkFudge on Twitter
* Enter the Sun Protection Zone giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends November 13, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the Continental US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.