About: National Sleep Foundation (NSF) selected Ellery Homestyles as its official partner to develop window curtains that help consumers get a better night’s sleep! Developed to address the National Sleep Foundation’s recommendations for optimal sleep health, SoundAsleep’s room darkening technology reduces penetrating light which offers a key component necessary for a better night’s sleep…”darkness”.
These curtains look great! I would love to have them in my home even if they were just regular curtains.
But they are not “regular” curtains.
Sound Asleep Curtains are room darkening curtains. There is Thermaback coating on the back of the curtains that makes my room much darker than standard curtains. This can help you get a better night’s sleep.
The curtains are sold as single panels in 4 different lengths. Ascot style and backtab valances are available or you can use the panels as is. There are 10 different colors to choose from:
- Light Thyme
- Blue River
They definitely darken the room as advertised and they also have some other benefits. The curtains help reduce noise and can help regulate room temperature. In the summer they’ll keep some heat out and in the winter they’ll keep some cold out. I wish I had these up last summer, but at least I’ll be able to enjoy a cozier bedroom this winter.
The curtains are a basic look that can complement any decor. They’re specifically made to reduce light in the bedroom to help people sleep better, but they can be used in other rooms as well.
WHERE TO BUY – Sound Asleep Curtains are available on Amazon.
PRIZE – Sound Asleep Curtains (2 panels & a valance – choice of color/length) – 5 Winners – ARV $75 (exact value depends upon which size is chosen)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Sound Asleep Curtains on Facebook
* Follow Sound Asleep Curtains on Twitter
* Enter the Smithsonian Case of the Missing Mummy Game giveaway (ends 11/21)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends November 23, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.