About: As we continue the tradition of simple and satisfying desserts handcrafted from the best ingredients – not too precious, always just right – our hope is that Sprinkles Cupcakes will conjure up lovely memories of your own childhood or family, or simply the pleasure of good taste.
Oh my! Sprinkles is cupcake perfection!
Sprinkles has retail locations around the country (Beverly Hills, Chicago, Dallas, Georgetown, Houston, La Jolla, New York, Newport Beach, Palo Alto and Scottsdale). They’ve even got a Cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills for people who need a cupcake anytime of the day or night.
But what can we do when we NEED a cupcake and can’t get to one of their retail locations?
Sprinkles Cupcake Mixes!
The mixes are available in many of their popular flavors:
- Red Velvet
- Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Peppermint
The mixes are packaged in a tube that is great for gift giving or a special treat at home. They include the mix, instructions, frosting recipe and modern dot decorations for the tops of your cupcakes. Yes, the cupcakes taste like real Sprinkles Cupcakes!
The Red Velvet is absolutely fabulous. It is rich, moist and velvety – a wonderful treat!
Red Velvet would typically have cream cheese frosting. I didn’t happen to have cream cheese on hand, but decided I needed to make the cupcakes NOW instead of waiting for cream cheese. I’m sure they would have been good with frosting, but the cupcakes are perfectly delicious as is.
It’s great to be able to bake a special Sprinkles treat at home!
PRIZE – Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix – ARV $14
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Sprinkles on Facebook
* Follow Sprinkles on Twitter
* Enter the BodyVerde giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 9, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.