This umbrella is soooooo much fun!
And I love that it’s made for adults! Kids are usually the ones who get the fun umbrellas – it’s about time that someone invented a fun umbrella that is adult sized. (80 cm x 120 cm x 80 cm)
When the Squidarella is dry, it’s a nice black with a splotchy print. But … when it gets wet, the white parts change to fun bright colors. And then when it dries, the colors change back to white.
This full size umbrella weighs less than a pound and includes a handy carrying case. It’s small enough to fit easily in my purse or in the glove box of my car.
PRIZE ALERT – Urban Trim would like to give 1 of you a Squidarella Umbrella and case (ARV $38 US)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with something you learned about Squidarella***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Follow Urban Trim on Twitter
* Fan Urban Trim on Facebook
* Subscribe to the Urban Trim Newsletter (scroll to bottom of page)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on February 27, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.