I’m a firm believer that the words “happy” and “chocolate” belong together. I also think it’s pretty exciting to hear about someone following their dreams to start a business. Paul McMahon has been passionate about chocolate for years. He had worked for a long time in a non-related field while enjoying chocolate as a hobby. When his employer downsized, he left his long term job to create a new kind of happiness ~ The Happy Chocolatier.
Their signature product is Fudge Cubze. They are individual sized cubes of fudge that have been coated in chocolate. The flavors are as good as they sound!
- Chocolate Walnut
- Cranberry Walnut
- Chocolate Mint
- Peanut Butter
- Cookies & Cream
Each piece is amazing! The texture of the fudge is perfect and it has that homemade taste. The favorite here in my house as I expected – chocolate mint. They are all good. It just depends on what you are in the mood to eat. I like that they include a color coded list of the flavors, so we know exactly what we are getting.
They have a beautiful red gift box that is just perfect for Valentine’s Day. I was so excited about the cute box that I almost forgot there was chocolate inside… almost. From the outside, it looks like a regular box. After you take off the lid, you can open it up to reveal 4 separate storage areas that each hold 4 Fudge Cubze. The box is a keeper and would be great to hold jewelry or other little treasures.
When you open up a cube, you’ll find a happy little inspirational message. One of mine reminds us that “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” Another one said something about how it’s good to share the happiness, which made us laugh since I was not wanting to share my chocolate mint cube!
PRIZE – 16 Piece Red Keepsake Box – ARV $32.95
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like The Happy Chocolatier on Facebook
* Follow The Happy Chocolatier on Twitter
* Enter the Chloraseptic and Luden’s giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends February 2, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the CONTINENTAL US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.