The Ice Cream Theory
by Steff Deschenes
Pub. date 7/14/09
Description: With its upbeat, conversational tone and broad appeal, The Ice Cream Theory is not a typical self-help book. The book strives to use that all-comfortable, all-inclusive, all-relatable dessert, ice cream, as the non-threatening medium to share insight to life when it comes to friendships, hardships and overcoming obstacles.
The Ice Cream Theory is Steff Deschenes’s charming exploration of the parallels between human personalities and ice-cream flavors, a tongue-in-cheek celebration of the variety inherent in a well-lived life. This book utilizes humor and satire to encourage the reader to enjoy life, the people around it, and that nothing is by accident—everything happens for a reason.
This book is very fun!
The author brings enough of her own personality into the content and style that it feels as if you’re talking and laughing with a friend.
I like ice cream and I like friends, so this is a good combination for an enjoyable read.
The tone is very light-hearted, but you can pick up some good insights along the way – insights about yourself and the people around you. And you just might feel the need to eat some ice cream while you’re reading.
WHERE TO BUY – The Ice Cream Theory is available on Amazon.
PRIZE – The author would like to give an autographed copy of The Ice Cream Theory to ***4*** of you (ARV $15.99)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Comment about the book or author***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like The Ice Cream Theory on Facebook
* Like Steff Deschenes on Facebook
* Follow Steff Deschenes on Twitter
* Enter the GoPicnic giveaway (ends 1/2)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends January 3, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.