The Joy of Soap
Pamper Your Skin, Indulge Your Senses
About the Joy of Soap: We combine beauty practices and botanical ingredients from across the globe with the knowledge of modern science and natural ingredients to develop bath and body products that help you to develop your own daily cleansing and bathing rituals using gentle and nourishing oils and botanicals that leave your skin clean, refreshed and rejuvenated, and that provide you with a daily indulgence to restore and increase your well being.
These wonderful, natural soaps are joyful! I am impressed with their natural ingredients and the high quality. And they are cruelty free and vegan – hooray!
The names of the products are clever and are accurate descriptions of the scent/ingredients and the purpose of the soap. They’ve got a good assortment for men and women and the bars come in 2 ounce and 5 ounce sizes. They all looked good to me, so I was happy to try a variety.
- Manly Man – Sweet orange, tea tree oil and a little bit of pumice.
- Ginger Snap – Ginger Ginger Ginger
- Lay Me Down Lavender – Gentle exfoliation
- Elizabeth’s Wild Hair Shaving Soap – developed by an acupuncturist – contains willow bark and peppermint – for men and women.
- Feeling Frisky – Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lime and Calendula
I like them all – there’s no way I can choose a favorite. The Manly Man is great for my teens – they like the light scent. We all like the Wild Hair. The others all clean well and the scents make for a very pleasant bathing experience!
The soaps are packaged in little cotton bags. And the bars are solid and should last long – they recommend keeping it dry between uses to prolong it’s life.
DEAL ALERT – They have a fun assortment of soaps in their sale section – Jump Me Jasmine, Perky Peaches, Cranky Pants Pear and more.
PRIZE ALERT – The Joy of Soap would like to give 1 of you a $40 gift certificate.
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out the Joy of Soap and comment with something that looks wonderful***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my new button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by a reader
* Follow Me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Follow the Joy of Soap on Twitter
* Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on January 16, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canadian mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.