Zen Exercise DVD
Tone your body – tone your mind
About: Give your workout and your life a purpose. Zen Exercise unleashes powerful life changing benefits by utilizing one of your most influential tools; the mind body connection. Tap into your mind body connection by learning to live in the present, training to quiet the mind, and utilizing the power of affirmations to awake your consciousness.
I’ve never been a fan of exercise that follows the philosophy of “no pain, no gain.” I want exercise that makes my body and soul feel good.
Zen Exercise does that. It is a real workout that can be adjusted to your fitness level. The exercises leave me feeling refreshed.
There are 3 sections to the dvd:
- Healing – uses a resistance band
- Empowerment – uses hand weights
- Balance – uses an exercise ball
The dvd can be used by beginners and people who are already fit. If you’re just starting out, you can even follow the motions and breathing without the equipment. Then when you’re ready you can add in the weights, gradually increasing the size as you’re able.
Body and mind are a great combination. Susie has managed to create a program that relaxes and tones at the same time.
PRIZE – Susie would like to give a Zen Excercise DVD to **3** of you (ARV $24.99)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what is listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Zen Exercise on Facebook
* Follow Zen Exercise on Twitter
* Enter the Easy Canvas Prints giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends March 26, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.