It’s time for the LA County Fair! This year I’m excited to represent the Fair as a Blogger Ambassador.
If you live in the Los Angeles area or will be traveling here in September, the LA Fair is a great way for the whole family to have lots of fun. One day isn’t nearly enough to see everything that they have to offer. There are rides, exhibits, attractions and, of course, food.
Special attractions for 2015 include:
- Luminasia – a gorgeous nighttime display of Chinese lanterns
- Pirate Adventure – Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean, Shipwreck Pirates show and Street Drum Corps
- Mojo’s Wild and Crazy Lagoon – enchanting animals, birds and reptiles
- Mardi Gras and Explore the Bayou
- Wilderness Ridge
- Railgiants Historical Trains
- DIY Design Studio and International Kitchen
- Esmerelda’s Traveling Circus
- The Farm
Here are a few LA Fair facts by the numbers:
- 40 – Number in tons of hot dogs consumed in 1972.
- 50 – Price in cents of LACF admission in the inaugural year of 1922.
- 487 – Acres of LA County Fair rides, shows, attractions, food and games at Fairplex in Pomona – among the largest county fairs in the world.
- 30,000 – Vehicles that can be parked in the LA County Fair parking lots.
- 250,000 – Amount in dollars donated to the Red Cross Disaster Fund by generous Fairgoers in support of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- 82,648,647 – Total Visitors since the first LA County Fair in 1922.
Which LA Fair activities would you and your family like the best? Do you have favorites from last year or are you eager to see what’s new?
Enter daily through the Rafflecopter giveaway form below: