Colonel Purple Turtle CD
About: As almost every family with youngsters in the Washington, DC area knows, Rocknoceros (pronounced like rhinoceros) is three guys: Coach Cotton, Williebob, and Boogie Woogie Bennie. The theme of Colonel Purple Turtle is one of friendship and working together, a subject close to the hearts of the Rocknoceros bandmates, who have been best friends since they were children. Colonel Purple Turtle reflects their abiding trust in each other and their desire to share a message of camaraderie through song and story.
Rocknoceros is fun – very fun! This is the kind of cd that encourages kids to be kids. The music and lyrics are playful and the kids may even learn a thing or two as they sing and dance along.
There are 19 tracks on the cd. You can tell by the titles that Rocknoceros knows how to have fun.
- Colonel Purple Turtle
- Harry Elefante
- Early Worm
- What’s Your Favorite Animal?
- Pirate Harvey
- We are Frogs
- Double-O Chicken
- How Do You Do?
- Rocky the Dog
- Ladybird Beetle
- Truman Coyote
- Did the Moon See You?
- Fire of the Sun
- Ain’t Nothin but a Fox
- Attention Citizens
They have lots of videos available online. Some are animated and some are live action. All of them are fun!
If you happen to live in the DC area, it looks like their live shows are quite entertaining!
PRIZE – The publicist would like to give Colonel Purple Turtle to 1 of you (ARV $15)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Soccer Ball Giveaway (ends 9/15)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 16, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.