The Sticky Shofar
Release date 8/23
Synopsis: It’s Rosh Hashanah, and Avigail discovers that honey is sweet and very, very sticky! Grover, Avigail and Brosh learn a valuable lesson in friendship and forgiveness, just in time to start the new year right!
Each Sesame Street episode teaches children basic concepts to prepare them for school. They also teach kids about the world around them.
Shalom Sesame is a brand new series of 12 episodes that introduces children to Jewish culture and traditions. The programs feature familiar characters and the style is very similar to regular Sesame Street programming, but there are new things to learn.
In this episode kids will work on counting skills and learn some Hebrew letters and sounds. They’ll also learn about Jewish celebrations and about the importance of taking responsibility.
I wasn’t sure what a shofar was before watching the dvd. It’s a ram’s horn trumpet that is used in religious ceremonies. As you can imagine, it isn’t meant to be sticky. Your kids may not have the opportunity to get a shofar sticky, but they will learn that it’s important to admit it when we’ve made mistakes.
PRIZE – The publicist would like to give The Sticky Shofar to **2** 0f you (ARV $15)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the We’re Not Leaving giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 6, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.