Baby Your Pet
Finally…. a pet carrier that my cats actually enjoy!
The Sleepypod can be used at home as a pet bet (with or without the dome lid) and on the go as a carrier. It has a handy shoulder strap that makes it easy to carry and can be strapped in for use as a car seat.
It’s made to fit a full grown cat or small dog. My 2 cats who are siblings will snuggle in it together with the top off when we’re at home, but for traveling I let them ride alone.
The inside is lined with a plush fabric – similar to what would be used to make a teddy bear. The lining can be removed for washing as necessary. It’s easy to zip it back into place. There is also foam padding for added comfort.
My indoor cats do not like their old carrier at all. Just bringing it into the house was enough to make them run and hide. It was at least a 2 person job to get them in and once there my normally quiet cats would begin to howl. After my last experience getting my outdoor cat into a carrier, I didn’t think I’d ever be able to do it again. Now, he is perfectly content to sleep in the pod and I’m not worried about the next time I need to get him in the car.
When I first brought the Sleepypod in, the 2 indoor cats had to check it out. I set out the base by itself, so they could get used to using it as a bed. They both love it and take turns with it. The round shape is perfectly cozy for an afternoon nap.
After a few days, I added the dome lid. It’s easy to zip it into place. I can leave the top open, so that they can go in and out freely. Or I can keep it all the way closed for travel.
The cats feel safe and secure, but they can still see what’s going on around them.
PRIZE – Sleepypod Luxury Pet Carrier – ARV $179.99
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Sleepypod on Facebook
* Follow Sleepypod on Twitter
* Enter the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book giveaway (ends 2/17)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends February 18, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.