Free Printable Line Study Art
Whether you call him Yeti, the Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot or Sasquatch, this free printable Yeti coloring page craft is fun!
You can just color it like a regular coloring page, of course.
However, you’ll elevate it from coloring page to art, when you add lines and mount it to black cardstock before putting it on display.
Crayons are my first choice for this project, but you can easily use colored pencils, markers or even oil pastels.
The supplies are basic, so you may already have everything you need on hand.
Use a fine tip black marker to fill in the marked sections with angled lines.
If you MUST have perfectly straight evenly spaced lines, use a ruler.
But I prefer doing the lines freehand to give the picture some interesting character that is unique.
The craft is a fun addition to a themed family movie night featuring any of these films.
- Small Foot
- Missing Link
- Monsters, Inc.
- Harry and The Hendersons
- The Abominable Snowman of The Himalayas
Yeti Coloring Page Craft
1) Download the yeti pdf.
2) Print the pdf on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes, brows, nose and teeth. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique.
4) Color yours like mine or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the penguin art in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable yeti coloring page craft, so that your child can have some creative fun
More from Mama Likes This
All of the downloads are free, of course.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.