Sea Life Paper Craft
Make this cute sea turtle craft, so that your kids can have fun and learn about this majestic creature who lives in the ocean.
The craft is easy to assemble, when you use my free printable template.
Print the pages, cut out the pieces and glue together.
Your child can paint a watercolor ‘ocean’ to use as a background or the turtle can be mounted to a plain piece of cardstock.
Either way, this sea turtle is adorable!
I’ve seen sea turtles swimming in the ocean and basking in the sun, when I have been in Hawaii.
The turtles are protected, so they, too, can enjoy their island vacations before continuing their journey in the sea.
These aquatic reptiles spend most of their lives in the ocean and can live to be 80 or more years old!
Enjoy this fun under the sea craft!
Sea Turtle Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the template using the paper colors listed on each page or use another color combination of your choosing.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be extra bubbles and eyes, so you can use them for another project.
4) Assemble the turtle craft and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the turtle to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background that looks like the ocean.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the sea turtle template and the bubbles template, so your child can have some under the sea fun.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.
- Scuba Girl Craft
- Scuba Boy Craft
- Blue Whale
- Blue Crab
- Blue Tang
- Moray Eel
- Happy Squid
- Hermit Crab
- Hammerhead Shark