Finding Dory Paper Craft
This cute and colorful blue tang craft is perfect for Pixar Finding Dory fans, since this is the same type of fish as Dory.
It has a free printable template, so it is fun for all ages and easy on the budget.
Blue tangs really are beautiful fish with their bold colors that stand out in the wild.
To protect themselves from predators they hide in crevices in rocks or coral, so that they won’t be seen.
The craft is great as part of educational lessons on sea life and conservation, but can also be made just for fun.
Print the template. Cut out the pieces and assemble with glue.
You can follow all of my instructions to paint a water color background for your Dory look-alike or you can skip the painting and hang it up as is.
Printable Blue Tang Craft
Optional Watercolor Background Supplies
2) Print the templates using the paper colors listed on each page.
3) Cut out the pieces. There will be some extra pieces, so you can use them to make another craft.
4) Assemble the fish and glue the pieces together.
5) Either mount the paper blue tang craft to another piece of cardstock OR continue following the instructions to make a water color background.
6) Cover your table with butcher paper or other easy to clean up surface.
7) Paint the watercolor paper with shades of blue paint. Allow it to dry completely before gluing your craft to the background.
Download the Blue Tang template and the bubble template, so your kids can make this adorable Finding Dory inspired paper craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.